Monday, August 4, 2008


Following our June 2006 nuptials, Darling Husband moved into my bachelorette pad, a townhouse that well suited the single gal and her fabulous roomie and BFF, but was allegedly Too Girlie. And probably was, given that my love of toile fabric and dainty chaise lounges was still in full swing. Not to mention the full-sized bed (I am not sure who came up with that designation), which Darling Husband deemed too small, given my proclivity for sleeping, as he puts it, in the shape of a starfish. I am 12 inches shorter than DH, but evidently took up 82% of the bed. So we graduated to a king-sized bed, then began the 18 month process of looking for a headboard. Long story short, we were too cheap to buy anything, so I made one myself and I think it turned out pretty nifty.

No comments: